If you’ve been checking your SFTW Investor watchlists lately, you might notice your stock profiles have a lot more data in them. That’s because we’ve expanded the amount of fundamental metrics data available, thanks to our partnership with Y-Charts.
Recommendations with Transparency
While our MPI algorithms help you scan the market and find undervalued stock investing opportunities, we want you to make smart and informed decisions, so we are now including more fundamental metrics to ensure you have all the information you need. The expanded fundamental metrics section now includes:
- Market Capitalization
- Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortization (Trailing 12 Months)
- Price/Earnings Ratio (Trailing 12 Months)
- Price/Earnings to Growth (Trailing 12 Months)
- Price/Sales Ratio (Trailing 12 Months)
- Price to Book Ratio
- Enterprise Value to Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortization (Trailing 12 Months)
- Return on Invested Capital (Trailing 12 Months)
When viewing a stock in the application, click on the question mark circle for help understanding more about these figures. You don’t need to use all of these metrics, but we’d rather you have a thoughtful selection of detailed information to choose from.
Coming soon: summary metrics available for both our pre-made watchlists and your own custom watchlists.